GENERAL ADMISSION PRICES:
- Adults – $8
- Seniors – $6
- Kids 11 & Under – $2
PIT ADMISSION PRICES:
- General – $25
- Drivers – $35 ($20 Goes Directly Into Point Fund For Division)
- Kids (Under 14 Must Be Supervised At All Times) – $10
- Crate Modifieds
- Limited Sportsman
- Pro Stock
- 4-Cylinder Mini Stock
- Sling Shot
Contact: (518) 378-0357
PHYSICAL ADDRESS OF RACE TRACK:
Glen Ridge Motorsports Park
213 Mary’s Lane
Fultonville, NY 12072
Contact: (518) 627-4060
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ’S):
- Is there a blanket policy to save seats?: YES you may put your blanket down to reserve your seat for the evening between 3:00 PM and 6:00 PM.
- Are coolers allowed?: YES you may bring no larger than a six pack sized cooler in the grandstand areas. ABSOLUTELY NO glass, bottles, or jars of any kind are allowed.
- Are dogs allowed?: NO, dogs are not allowed in the grand stands or pit areas at this time.
- Is smoking permitted in grandstands?: NO smoking in the grandstands. No smoking under the grandstands, in concession areas, restrooms, entry gates, or children’s area. Smoking is permitted elsewhere on the grounds however.
- How much is parking?: PARKING IS ALWAYS FREE! We do ask patrons to please be considerate, park appropriately in an orderly fashion, and do not litter.
- What is the speed limit on Mary’s Lane?: BE COURTEOUS and drive slow and cautiously. Have respect for the track’s neighbors. Do not travel over 10 MPH and DO NOT litter. Anyone found in violation of these simple requests may be removed. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
- Are bathroom facilities available?: YES, but please be courteous and respectful when using the restrooms. Treat them as if they are your own.
- Are cameras and/or video recorders allowed?: NO large lenses or tripod camera setups permitted. No video recorders are permitted. YOU MAY use your cell phones to record clips and/or take pictures, however we ask you respect the track videographers and/or photographers by holding off posting to any social media until the racing activities are concluded for the evening. Any video recording of full racing events and/or going live on social media via audio and/or video transmissions is strictly prohibited. Thank you for understanding and your cooperation.
- Can we stand in front of the grandstands to watch racing?: NO standing in front of grandstands while racing is on the track. Everyone must be seating in the grandstands. You may stand off to the side of the grandstand areas, however be respectful of others view.
- Is there a re-entry policy?: YES you may exit to your car and come back in if needed, however the speedway does reserve the right to limit and/or stop re-entry at any time during the evening.
- If someone is unruly, disruptive, or abusive what should I do?: Any fans, crews, and/or other patrons who become unruly, disruptive, or abusive will be removed at the tracks discretion. If you encounter this issue, please notify security and they will handle the issue accordingly through the proper channels.
- What time do the gates open at the ridge?: PIT GATES open at 3:00 PM, with GRANDSTAND GATES opening at 4:00 PM. Racing is at 6:00 PM sharp!
- What can I expect at Glen Ridge Motorsports Park?: FAMILY FUN entertainment at reasonable prices. We want you to enjoy a positive atmosphere, fun racing, and friendly faces. Our goal is to give you an evening of racing entertainment and have you on the way home by 9-9:30 PM at the latest! Most importantly, we want you to enjoy your experience at ‘the ridge’ and have fun!